Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Beginning

So apparently when you get married and especially when you marry into the Forsyth family you are supposed to blog. Unwritten rule I definitely didn't know about or would have thought twice before I got married...just kidding. I really REALLY love my husband...but his sisters have set a pretty high bar. They are ADORABLE. I really love them too. even though I will probably complain about them because I think they are like the most talented and cute girls on the planet, kind of like my sisters so I guess I should be used to it. ANYWAY, welcome to my very first blog.
IN a nutshell we just got married and have been CRAZY busy ever since. We love, love, LOVE our families and spending as much time with them as possible. Which is why right now our apartment doesn't even look like we live there because we spend so much time at my parents house. What can I say I hate the quiet and he loves my sister Jamie...and Lizzie (my mom's dog with special needs).

Wow, I really didn't say much but I'll keep working on that. Remember I'm new at this. I would continue to ramble I just really have to study for a test now, story of our life.

1 comment:

  1. Whooo hooo! You little blogger you!! This was...a literary masterpiece. I salute you.

    ReplyDelete