Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photo Dump

My latest obsession is interior design blogs. Anytime I have ANY down time at work I am jumping from blog to blog of gorgeous, fun and fancy rooms designed by some awesome designers. So here are some of my faves. Honestly my main purpose in compiling all these is to have inspiration for one day when I have the time and money to decorate my spaces. Because one day I just know I will actually OWN something... First is the bedroom with a stenciled or wallpapered wall. I am imagining a big fancy print like this in gray or silver behind my headboard. And here is my dreamhouse...yep I'm pretty sure I could live happily ever after here.
(Meghan Morrow from When I grow up...) I have decided I have a kindof traditional style I like the clean, natural, cozy look of this room. And I love the bookshelves/cabinets on each side of the fireplace.


(Sara from August Fields)

The thing I like about this kitchen is the circle tile backsplash, the lantern light and the cool wood on the island/bar.

(Sarah Richardson)
I was super excited when I found this design plan by Emily A Clark because it is the exact colors that I have going on in my living room. Fate.


I absolutely love the striped drapes in this dining room and the tan and red combo. I have a renewed desire to learn to sew and graduate from the pajama pants level I have been stuck at since 9th grade.

And in honor of Kayla, Marissa, Jac and all the other pregos out there...I had to include this cute girly nursery.





This was another great idea from Emily A Clark to frame art work from children's books. Clever.


Well, at least that is out of my system now. Maybe I'll start having some focus in my life again, but probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment