Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Round of Photo Dumping

I have saved so many pictures on my comuter at work and since I am starting to train my replacement I decided I needed to get them all off the desktop and into here so I can have them forever. :) So here is a big ol' photo dump once again of everything from my folder.
(I NEED a pinterest...something fierce.)

I am not quite sure how I got this obsession with nurseries but I love them. I love the color scheme in this one. And I am a fan of the fabris hoops possibly a DIY I can handle.


Yellow and Turquoise feels so happy and cute and cozy.



I love this pillows. Also a DIY (from Emily A Clark) I am determined to tackle one day...


Photo crush from my first trip to Wisteria online.



Pottery Barn inspiration on how to make a tv look cute...or at least cute-r



More pottery barn. I might try this one since I have a few clocks from my stash of wedding gifts




Pottery Barn inspiration on how to make my ottoman look cute. I've decided I need a tray of some kind.



Or a giant book.


And the grand finale some of my favorite kitchen inspirations...I really need to keep better track of where I find things but I swear I not trying to steal anything-this is definitely not my house!

But I love the plate rack above the sink.
And the small tile backsplash.

This was the most recent find. Keri Russell's home via recycledconsignanddesign.blogspot.com I love the dark wood. I love the white countertop with the dark cabinets. I love the wire chairs. Please be my kitchen when I grow up...

And last but not least

I used to have earrings kind of like this that I absolutely loved. So when I came across these little babies I thought "I bet I could make those." So welcome to my next project.

As soon as I get a Michael's or other craft store coupon.
;)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You won the the Redefine Home giveaway! Please email me your selection and shipping address to alifesdesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete