Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Valen-birth-sary!!!

February has been a month of celebration.

We celebrated our anniversary on Superbowl Sunday by having a weekend date night at PF Chang's on Friday and Macaroni Grill on Saturday....my husband knows me and knows that I LOVE food!
We also went to Hoover Dam, which he thought was THE coolest! We even threw pennies off the dam for good luck. AND Sunday we, of course, went to a Super Bowl party at a friend's here in Vegas...it was quite the weekend and I loved every minute of it!
(Thanks Mom and Dad for all the gift cards- this weekend could not have happened to the extent it did without you!)

We also were lucky enough to have family visit. Nate, Kayla, baby Lexi and Mom and Dad came down for a weekend. It was so much fun to see them!

Then, we celebrated Valentine's by what else..getting food! This time at Carrabba's Italian grill.

And for the big finale, we went to Utah for President's day weekend to help my mom celebrate turning the big 5-0! And she doesn't look a day over 29 ;) We had a fabulous weekend which included seeing my mom's side of the family and the Parade of Homes in St. George ( loved it! and I may or may not have found my dream house..), eating the most delicious Thai food (I do NOT wonder where I get my love of food) and went up north to see Grandma Raelene and Bill and celebrate Mom's REAL birthday at home with 200+ balloons craftily fashioned into an arch by Christy Marie. Ry also got to spend some real quality time with the second love of his life...his truck, which is primed and ready for paint!

Thanks for the good times Utah!

See you in March for Spring Break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment