I can't believe how life has changed in 2 short years- some things we've done:
- received our bachelor's degrees from Utah State...hey aggies all the way!
- I got my first full-time job, he kept working 2-3 jobs at a time while in school
- studied our brains out and took that stupid LSAT 3 times
- got accepted to law school at the Boyd School of Law, Las Vegas
- moved for the 3rd time since we were married to Las Vegas, NV...hopefully to stay awhile
- sent 2 brothers on missions- one in Korea, one in Preu
- welcomed one new niece to the family..with another niece and nephew on the way!
- survived our first semester of law school with pretty impressive grades..if I do say so myself
- went on unforgettable trips to Hawaii, Lake Powell, and cruisin' Mexico
- LOVED being together and looking forward to all that life may bring us
We have been so blessed- we love being in law school together and I would NOT be here without my man! He is the best husband a girl could ask for! He cleans, cooks and worries about me constantly, he is considerate and patient, understanding and loving- he tries to make me happy EVERY day. And it works. I love him more every single second.
Yep, I think I'll keep him.
Happy Anniversary Honey, I love you.